QuickTiter™ Adenovirus Titer ELISA Kit, 2 x 96 assaysUser Manual
- More accurate adenoviral titer than traditional plaque-forming unit assays
- Faster results: 2.5 days vs. 10 days
- No agar overlay steps
Cell Biolabs QuickTiter™ Adenovirus Titer ELISA Kit also utilizes an antibody against adenovirus hexon proteins to quantitate infected cells and provides a quick and complete system to functionally titer virus infectivity, it provides sufficient reagents for up to 2 x 96 tests in 96-well plate.
Compared to the QuickTiter™ Adenovirus Titer Immunoassay Kit VPK-109-CB, this assay is useful for titering several samples at once, while VPK-109-CB is more convenient if tittering only a few samples.
- Wu, Y. et al (2017) Immune efficacy of an adenoviral vector-based swine influenza vaccine against antigenically distinct H1N1 strains in mice. Antiviral Research. 147: 29-36.
- Kirshmer, N. et al. (2016) TRPC4a and TRPC4ß similarly affect neonatal cardiomyocyte survival during chronic GPCR stimulation. PLoS One 11:e0168446.
- García-Pascual, C. M. et al. (2015) Evaluation of the potential therapeutic effects of a double-stranded RNA mimic complexed with polycations in an experimental mouse model of endometriosis. Fertil Steril. doi:10.1016/j.fertnstert.2015.07.1147.
- Gibson, H. et al. (2015) Immunotherapeutic intervention with oncolytic adenovirus in mouse mammary tumors. OncoImmunology. . 4:e984523.
- Lakshmanan, J. et al. (2015) Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3 Regulates IL-1β Mediated iNOS Expression in Hepatocytes by Down-Regulating c-Jun. J Cell Biochem. 116:133-141.
- Haidari, M. et al. (2014) Disruption of endothelial adherens junctions by high glucose is mediated by protein kinase C-β-dependent vascular endothelial cadherin tyrosine phosphorylation. Cardiovasc Diabetol. 13:112.
- Oh, D. et al. (2013) Overexpression of SPARC in Human Trabecular Meshwork Increases Intraocular Pressure and Alters Extracellular Matrix. Invest. 54: 3309-3319.
- Muruganandan, S. et al. (2011) Chemerin, a Novel Peroxisome Proliferator-activated Receptor γ (PPARγ) Target Gene that Promotes Mesenchymal Stem Cell Adipogenesis. J Biol. 286:23982-23995.
- Hoashi, T. et al. (2010) The secreted form of a melanocyte membrane-bound glycoprotein (Pmel17/gp100) is released by ectodomain shedding. FASEB J 24(3):916-930.
- Tudhope, S. et al. (2007) The role of IkB kinase 2, but not activation of NF-kB, in the release of CXCR3 ligands from IFN-gamma-stimulated human bronchial epithelial cells. J Immunol. 179:6237-6245.