ViraSafe™ Lentiviral Packaging System, PantropicUser Manual
- Significantly reduced homology compared to other 3rd generation expression systems for added safety, without loss of titer
- Minimize HIV sequences – no accessory proteins, Tat or Rev, or LTRs
- Prevent overlap with vector SM by codon wobbling Gag sequences
- Boost particle production by incorporating adenovirus VAI element
- Vectors provided individually to allow optimization of vector ratio
- Packaging Systems contains the packaging plasmids for use with your own 3rd generation lentiviral transfer vector
The ViraSafe™ Lentiviral Packaging System, Pantropic, provides a much safer method to package lentivirus for efficient infection of any cell type, while still providing high viral titers. In addition, each plasmid is provided separately rather than in a packaging mixture. This allows you the flexibility to amplify individual plasmids and optimize the ratio of plasmids for your experiment.
- Z.-X. Liao, I. et al. (2018) Micro-scale RNA Interference using Iron Oxide Nanoparticle-modified Lentivirus. ChemNanoMat. (1): 98-102.
- Qiu, Y. et al. (2017) RhoA inhibits the hypoxia-induced apoptosis in osteoblasts. Int J Clin. (4):6568-6576.
- Urakami, A. et al. (2017) Development of a novel virus-like particle vaccine platform that mimics immature form of alphavirus. Clin. doi:10.1128/CVI.00090-17.
- Nguyen, A. et al. (2016) PKLR promotes colorectal cancer liver colonization through induction of glutathione synthesis. J Clin Invest. doi:10.1172/JCI83587.
- Vogt, J. et al. (2014) Protein Associated with SMAD1 (PAWS1/FAM83G) is a Substrate for Type I Bone Morphogenetic Protein Receptors and Modulates Bone Morphogenetic Protein Signalling. Open Bio. 4:130210.