Access to VarSome Premium
VarSome Premium is a subscription service allowing you to access additional 3rd party annotation data resources and features without any delays
VarSome premium offers you all the features of the free VarSome.com platform plus access to premium data resources and additional premium features.
VarSome.com is a freely accessible community-driven project aimed at sharing global expertise on human variants. It features a robust aggregated knowledge base consisting of over 100 cross-referenced data resources and contributions from its community of more than 300,000 users worldwide.
Premium Data Resources
Under VarSome Premium you get access to additional data resources that contain pharmaceutical and clinical trial information or require a license, allowing you to obtain more comprehensive results.
- AACT Clinical Trials from clinicaltrials.gov
- Pharmacogenomics Knowledge Base (PharmGKB)
- COSMIC by the Sanger Institute (license needed by non-academic institutions)
- Polyphen-2 scores by Harvard University
- CADD scores by the University of Washington
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium (CPIC)
- The Drug-Gene Interaction Database (DGIdb)
Additional Premium Features
Key Benefits of VarSome Premium
- Data Integration: 85+ Data Resources, and growing
- Licensed annotation data resources
- Guidelines for standardization (ACMG, AMP, NCCN, ASCO)
- On VarSome annotation data is always kept up to date
- 350.000 users globally. Sharing the knowledge with each other
- Different Billing models available